wtorek, 16 grudnia 2008

I'm back!

Hell'o all!

I had some problems with changing house and had to change my internet connection for some time and seek for now. Then there appeared a problem with my router, so I took it to repair. THEN they sayed, that everything is OK and they have just re-installed the program on it. Weird.

But it doesn't matters, I've got it now. It's much worse than before but... nevermind. I'm happy that I've got it at all...

Some things have changed and I can present you new info about Empire of Chaos.

Enemies for first episode will be:
-wolf
-knight
-crossbowman
-one type of special enemy (in 1st episode he appears as a boss, and at others as a mini-boss).

Weaponry:
-axe
-morning star
-ritual knife
-light crossbow
-magic crossbow
-three spells
-two weapons, whose you want expect... and you will sure like them :) .

There will be some major changes before releasing beta version on diehard forum. I will write them all there if they appears.

Bye

Brak komentarzy: